Screening provided by TLC Sitters
TLC's Screening Process
The personnel that are included in TLC’s registry are mature,responsible,
professional and caring individuals who want to do their best for you.
All are carefully screened in the following manner:
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
• Have to be a minimum of 21 years of age
• Must have a minimum of a high school education
• Have reliable transportation, provide proof of automobile insurance
• Must obtain CPR (pediatric/child) certification if not currently certified
• Provide six verifiable references (3 business, 3 personal)
• All applicants are individually interviewed.
• All applicants go through orientation that is conducted either on an individual or group basis.
• Fill out a detailed application for employment
• Pass a Caregiver Competency Test
• Department of Motor Vehicle check (7 years back to the present)
• Criminal background screening
• Two-three forms of identification (i.e., drivers license, social security card, birth certificate)
• On-going performance evaluation by TLC